Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Life Day 3

I realize I'm only into my second day of Plan A, but so far so good!  I did my workplace-walkabout morning and afternoon, and walked at the mall with my sister after a birthday lunch of soup and salad. (Side Note: Walking at the mall is not only good exercise, it can be a motivating experience for weight watchers.  I was pretty amazed at the number of overweight people I saw while walking there -- myself included -- which made me think "That's NOT how I want to look!).  And -- ta da!! -- I managed to get up early and walk this morning!

Saw in the July Good Housekeeping (I'm a little behind) that eating 1 serving (1/2 cup) of blueberries per week can cut your odds of developing high blood pressure by 10%.  Had some in my oatmeal this morning and it was delicious.

Onward with Plan A and now Day 3 is "out there." 

No comments:

Post a Comment